To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site (Blog, Forum, or Chat Room).
4.1 We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
4.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
4.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230. As such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content posted by third parties, and we neither warrant the accuracy of such postings nor exercise editorial control over them. While we reserve the right to review and remove inappropriate material, including posts that violate this Agreement, users are solely responsible for the content they submit. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual content, offensive language, hate speech, and spam.
By submitting content, users acknowledge that we are not liable for information posted by others, even if it violates this Agreement.
7. Separate Agreements. In certain instances, users may acquire products, services, or content from this site, and we reserve the right to require separate agreements as conditions for use or purchase. These agreements may include specific terms and conditions relevant to the respective products, services, or content.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9. DMCA Notice.
This site operates under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As an Internet service provider, we follow DMCA regulations and maintain specific contact information for receiving notices of claimed infringement. If you believe that material on this site infringes upon your copyright, please follow the DMCA process outlined below:
Notification of Claimed Infringement
JQS Enterprises, Inc.
15333 CULVER DR STE 340 PMB 2130, IRVINE, CA 92604
Agent's Name: Carl Schirtzer
Contact: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (714) 955-3002
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material, and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information:
1. Description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement.
2. Description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material.
3. Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law.
5. A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
6. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. Except as expressly provided in separate written agreements signed by the parties, the services, content, and products on this site are provided "as-is," and we and our licensors make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied. We expressly disclaim any and all warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose; Without limiting the generality of the foregoing. We do not warrant that this site, its products, services, and/or content will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, error-free, or free of harmful components.We do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site.We do not warrant that any defects or errors in this site will be corrected. Under no circumstances shall we or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site, its products, services, and/or content. This includes damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of the basis of the claim and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or trade name that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
13. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. Users may engage with promotions from advertisers on this site, and any correspondence or participation is solely between the user and the advertiser. This includes the delivery and payment for products, services, or content promoted on this site.
14. User Generated Content (UGC) Policy:
By submitting any content to our platform, you grant STL a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to submit such content. STL reserves the right to monitor, edit, or remove any user-generated content that violates our guidelines or infringes upon the rights of others. Users are prohibited from submitting content that is defamatory, obscene, illegal, or infringing on intellectual property rights. [Your Company Name] assumes no responsibility for user-generated content and shall not be liable for any claims arising from such content.
15. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
JQS Enterprises, Inc.
Agent's Name Carl Schirtzer
15333 CULVER DR STE 340 PMB 2130, IRVINE, CA 92604
Contact: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (714) 955-3002
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
16. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration: Any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of our services or products will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration will be conducted by a single arbitrator mutually agreed upon by both parties, and the costs of arbitration shall be shared equally unless the arbitrator determines otherwise. This provision shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
17. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Santa Ana, California, USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of California, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
19. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of California, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
20. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site will be stored and processed in our servers located only in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to the United States.
21. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
22. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
24. Intellectual Property (IP) Policy: This policy governs the use, protection, and enforcement of intellectual property rights associated with our services and products.
24a. Ownership: All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, and patents, associated with our services and products are the exclusive property of STL.
24b. Use of Intellectual Property: Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our intellectual property solely for the purpose of accessing and using our services and products.
24c. Prohibited Use:Users may not reproduce, distribute, display, or create derivative works based on our intellectual property without explicit written permission from STL.
24d. Reporting Infringements:Users who believe their intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our services or products should contact us at [email protected] with relevant details.
24e. Enforcement: We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action to protect our intellectual property rights, including seeking injunctive relief and damages.
25. Age Verification Policy: We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our services or provide any personal information. Individuals under the age of 18 must obtain parental or legal guardian consent before using our services. Parents or guardians are responsible for monitoring and approving their child's use of our services.
2023 Secret To Life™ - All Rights Reserved.